cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G/4G when abroad after the 13th of June

bambi_farrell
Newcomer
I topped up my credit on the 21st of June to avail of the EU roaming change that started on the 13th. Does not seem to be working. Constantly saying I have no internet connection. Problem? Solution? Help?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What county are you in?

Are calls and texts working?

When did your current membership start?

What type of membership is it?

Just to clarify 48 don't support 4G/LTE at all.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bambi_farrell
Newcomer
In Spain.
Texts work but calls are freezing my phone.
21st of June.
Guido membership.

What do you mean calls are "freezing" your phone?

What exactly happens?

Did data work at home in Irelamd?

If so and it's tje only thing not working abroad then you'll nerd to contact 48 support.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hopw this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bambi_farrell
Newcomer
If I get a call or make a call my phone gets stuck on connecting.. I can tap the home button but it will still say I'm connected to a call but I just won't be!

Data worked in ireland fine. I'll have to contact them! Thanks

Could be the usual iPhone roaming problem due to the stupid way that Apple do things - but maybe not if texts are working but calls and data are not?

iPhone abroad issue

If you do get it sorted please post back with what the problem/solution were as it may helps others. Thanks.

Hope this helps.

Any update @bambi_farrell?

Was it the iPhone roaming issue that was causing the problem?