cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g not working

ggreene
Newcomer

Hi, My 3g hasn't been working for a number of days now. Is this a problem with your network as it's a brand new phone and was working prior to the weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you say "3G" do you mean data/internet?

Are your settings still correct or might they have changed/been wiped due to a software update or something like that?

Follow the instructions here to check or reconfigure them:

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

What make and model is your phone?

In case it's relevant Samsung Galaxy phones have an unfortunate habit of spontaneously losing their settings and needing reconfiguration.

This is a world wide problem and not specific to 48 and I have never seen a failsafe solution unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you say "3G" do you mean data/internet?

Are your settings still correct or might they have changed/been wiped due to a software update or something like that?

Follow the instructions here to check or reconfigure them:

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

What make and model is your phone?

In case it's relevant Samsung Galaxy phones have an unfortunate habit of spontaneously losing their settings and needing reconfiguration.

This is a world wide problem and not specific to 48 and I have never seen a failsafe solution unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

ggreene
Newcomer
Yep bang on, the settings reset after the update. Thanks for the help

Did reconfiguring them fix the problem?