cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN not available

cfc
Newcomer

Hi  i bought a bush spira b4 and cannot get the mobile data working, checked all the other posts and soulitions on this site and tried everything, when i go to APN in the settings it tells me its not available for this user, can anyone help ?

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have a look at this thread

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Internet/Internet-on-Bush-Spira-D3-5-5/td-p/42388/page/2

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No, did not see anything about how to solve the problem of my phone telling me that APN not available to this user, thanks anyway, i will keep trying

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @cfc?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you cannot configure the APN then that's a problem with the phone and you need to ask the seller or Bush for assistance on that front.
As the thread that I linked to suggests there seems to be some problems with Bush Spira phones in this regard.

If your phone is dual SIM then perhaps the situation described in that thread also applies?

How this helps.

I had already tried that before i asked the question, have tried bush and argos sites but they are lame at best, have to say this site is very good, any other problems i have encountered have been solved here, so thanks for all the help, i will not be buying from bush or argos again

Anything useful here?

https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/120707/how-to-solve-the-apn-settings-are-not-available-f...

Hope this helps.