cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to internet using data

niall_
Visitor
I can't connect to the internet while using my data. It worked fine last week when I was in France. But now I'm in Switzerland and it won't work. I've tried adjusting the APN settings but after I save it i get a notice saying 'Access Point Name settings are not valid for this user' please help
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Seems to be a common problem for some people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership that data doesn't work.
If the apn field of your internet settings is 48months.liffeytelecom.com and it's still not working then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them about it.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ken1964
Newcomer
Is the internet down it appears I can't use the internet at the moment any else any problems with it

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Working fine for me in Dublin city centre.
Try rebooting and check if your internet settings are still configured correctly.
If you still have problems you'll have to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @ken1964?