cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on did not work after adding it gave success

cmcorrigan
Newcomer

Hi I ran out of Internet so I added a three euro top up and it ended successfully and then the Internet did not work in today I tried again and it said I have credit instead of Internet but the credit was less than the Internet that I purchased as the add-on I had to add the add-on again and now I have a strange amount of credit that I can't put towards an add-on as it's only €2.51,  what happened? Can I still use this towards my add-on or credit and why did this happen?

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You must have used services that are charged to your cash credit balance if the original €3 cash credit topup depleted to €2.51.
E.g. sending MMS messages, international texts or calls, calls to "special" numbers such as 1850/1890 numbers etc.
Contact 48 support and they should be able to explain where the cash credit went.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @cmcorrigan?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

cmcorrigan
Newcomer
Thanks Dalyer, the mystery is why when I put on €3 in credit, immediately selected €3 add-on on the web-page that it didn't actually register. I understand that if there were iMessages that that would hav been taken from my credit. Is it that automatic? My guido membership is not up for renewal til next Tuesday. In any case the second €3 gave me the internet I wanted.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
iMessages do not cost anything.
Once off iMessage activation may cost 25c because the process can involve the iPhone sending a UK SMS to an Apple activation sever due to the stupid way that Apple do things.
If you think that you paid for an add-on that you did not receive or that cash credit disappeared for no obvious reason then you need to contact 48 support and ask them about this.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @cmcorrigan?

cmcorrigan
Newcomer
I'll have to give them a call I think. Thanks though for taking the time to hav a look at it and responding🙏

OK - but you won't be able to call support.

All support is done online.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @cmcorrigan?

Were 48 support able to help?