ols
Newcomer

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post was blank.
What's your question/problem?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ols
Newcomer
I can't use my Guido 1 gb of data in Czech republic.
I have just updated my setting for my phone and this seems to have sorted the problem !!I think !! I will update later if all is ok still or gone back to no data use.

I presume you know that you need to be on a Guido membership for EU roaming to work?
If you are not then nothing will work - i.e. calls, texts and data will not work.

If you are and calls/texts are not working then check your internet settings and if the APN field of the settings is NOT 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it back to that and reboot and see if it helps.

If it doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support.

Unfortunately this issue (data not working while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership) is common enough for some users and while the above helps some others never get it working.

If my suggestions don't help then you'll have to contact 48 support and ask them to advise.

I don't know why they can't just fix things so people don't have this problem....

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @ols?