cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not Working

niamhr
Visitor

My data is not working. Nothing will load when I am not using wifi. It was working fine last  night.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. software update, settings changes?

What make and model of phone are you using?

Some phones (in particular Samsung Galaxy) have an annoying habit of spontaneously losing their settings which is a worldwide problem and not specific to 48).

Do calls/texts work OK?

Are your internet settings still correct?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

Could you have used up your data allowance?

If that was the case you would still be able to browse to www.48months.com even if have no data allowance to browse to any other links.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did anything change on your phone - e.g. software update, settings changes?

What make and model of phone are you using?

Some phones (in particular Samsung Galaxy) have an annoying habit of spontaneously losing their settings which is a worldwide problem and not specific to 48).

Do calls/texts work OK?

Are your internet settings still correct?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

Could you have used up your data allowance?

If that was the case you would still be able to browse to www.48months.com even if have no data allowance to browse to any other links.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?