cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming in the UK

Anon
Not applicable
I have the same problem everytime I go abroad, my internet and phone just won't work? I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 I bought roaming data and minutes for calls the money was taken from my account but nothing is working and it's not showing on my add ons on my48 account please help I need to have access to my data and phone asap!
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

48 don't support data while abroad.

There are no data roaming add-ons.

If that's the only thing not working for you when abroad then it's to be expected.

You can only access the internet and other online services via wifi where available when abroad.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Well 6 euro was taken from my account and I have no add ons displayed on my 48 account?? can I just get refunded that money now because I'm going home in the morning now anyways so there is no point in me even having these working by the time ye sort it out I'll be back in Ireland

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What does your My History page show regarding recent payments/purchases?
Does your My 48 page not show the add-ons?
If you think that you were charged but did not receive the add-ons then contact 48 support to query this and maybe request a refund of the add-ons were not received or used.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry. I see from your original post that the add-ons are not appearing on your My 48 account.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?
Did you get onto 48 support?