cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming

kev1no
Visitor
I am in Lanzarote and can't get any data. My phone is dual SIM and I have no problem on Tesco SIM. My phone is Moto g5 and I have tried tweak but to no avail. Ant ideas please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you on a Guido membership?

Do calls and texts work OK?

If the answer to both questions is yes then look at your configuration settings and if the APN field of the settings is NOT 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it and change it back to that, save the changes, toggle airplane mode on and off and see if data starts working.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you on a Guido membership?

Do calls and texts work OK?

If the answer to both questions is yes then look at your configuration settings and if the APN field of the settings is NOT 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it and change it back to that, save the changes, toggle airplane mode on and off and see if data starts working.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

kev1no
Visitor
What can I say. Problem solved and all due to a most helpful reply. Guido now working perfectly.Thanks and thanks again.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Just to clarify, did changing the APN field back to 48months.liffeytelecom.com fix the problem?

kev1no
Visitor
Yes. That was the solution. Thanks again.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great. Glad it worked for you and that you got sorted.