Disconnected from my48

clio162
Newcomer
Don't know how to reconnect
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't explain what the issue is, how and when it arose, what error messages you're getting etc.

If you haven't bought a membership plan for 6+ months then your account automatically gets suspended.

Maybe that's what happened?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RadomyrY5174
Newcomer
Hi. Today was finished my membership plan. And I missed to make top up. I try now many times. But always see: Oops. Something went wrong. We are working on a fix. Check back shortly.
I try it from my Visa - nothing. I send money to my credit balance. So I have money in my48. But I can’t renew my membership.

RadomyrY5174
Newcomer
Now is new message:
Sim with msisdn (my number) has NO active membership to configure recurrence with code No_current_membership.

@RadomyrY5174 wrote:
Now is new message:
Sim with msisdn (my number) has NO active membership to configure recurrence with code No_current_membership.

A few people have reported this problem recently.

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

clio162
Newcomer
Ok