cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU roaming

hannah91
Newcomer
Hey in France at the moment and cannot get roaming data on my phone,I can make calls and send and receive texts though. Data roaming is switched on on my phone and it's on the proximus.be setting, are there any other settings I need to change?
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Check the APN field of your internet settings.
If it has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it back to that and then reboot the phone and see if data starts working.
This is a common problem with data roaming on 48 and this tweak has fixed it for many users.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hannah91
Newcomer
In the APN field 48.liffeytelecom.com isn't an option, it just says INTERNET.PROXIMUS.BE, euinternet or EVENT.PROXIMUS.BE

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to edit it to read 48months.liffeytelecom.com not 48.liffeytelecom.com
If it won't allow you to edit that field then you'll have to contact 48 support and see if they can advise.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @hannah91?

hannah91
Newcomer
Nope still nothing, this is extremely frustrating I don't understand why 58 say they provide EU data if they don't. Popped a 3 sim card into my phone and it worked straight away with no issues.

hannah91
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support as I suggested?