cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU roaming

ryaaan
Newcomer
Hi, I will be going on a trip to the Netherlands on Monday. I am on The Mitch plan, obviously that means I can't use my phone abroad but if I buy add-ons will they work while I am away?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No. EU roaming only works on a Guido membership.
You'll have to buy a Guido membership that activates in time for your trip otherwise no services will work while abroad.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @ryaaan?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Not particularly. Thanks for the reply though.

How did it not help?

I answered your question.

Yes, you did answer my question, and I thanked you for that. It is frustrating when you pay more for a service, and you receive LESS service for your money than those who paid the lower amount. And then to be met with, 'there's absolutely nothing we can do for you' is even more frustrating.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Please note that I don't work for 48.