Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Eu roaming data

Hot Rod
‎31-08-2018 07:46 PM
Hi all heading to Spain soon had problem using data in Spain last April so just used wifi spots.. is the 48 data sorted can I use this in Spain or is there settings I need to mess around with to use my data while over on holidays
Posted from Huawei MYA-L11
0 Likes

Re: Eu roaming data

The Legend
‎31-08-2018 08:12 PM
Don't think that 48 supported roaming data back in April?
Anyway all you need to do is make sure that you're on a Guido membership for your trip and everything (calls, texts, data) should just work.
If you have a non Guido membership that doesn't expire untill during or after your trip then contact 48 support and they may be able to start a Guido membership "early" in time for your trip.
If you're roaming in the EU on a Guido membership and data doesn't work straight off but calls and texts do then check your internet settings, if the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, save the settings, reboot and see if it starts working then.
If not then you'll have to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.
Unfortunately some people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership don't get this working effectively though it should.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎31-08-2018 09:05 PM
Tnx pal that problem happens when I'm roaming around Ireland lol 😂 and I roam weekly so if it's same as changing settings to 48 Liffey then I'll be ok . Cheers
0 Likes

The Legend
‎31-08-2018 09:25 PM

@alfiec76 wrote:
Tnx pal that problem happens when I'm roaming around Ireland lol 😂 and I roam weekly so if it's same as changing settings to 48 Liffey then I'll be ok . Cheers

No sure that you mean here.

When you're in Ireland you're not roaming.

Unless you're near the NI border when you might connect to NI/UK networks by chance.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎09-09-2018 05:21 PM
Is the network down
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎09-09-2018 06:46 PM
Not for me in Dublin.
Working fine.

Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community