cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going abroad

karenccc
Newcomer
Hi Im heading to the UK this week and Im just wondering if my data will work while I'm over there.

Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If your membership is a Guido then yes.
If not then no - and, in fact, nothing will work.
EU roaming calls/texts/data only work on Guido since last year.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @karenccc?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

karenccc
Newcomer
Thanks it did, I have that membership so hopefully it will work. Thanks @dalyer

clionahassett
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You don't seem to be using an iPhone in which case you won't have the iPhone roaming problem that his some people due to the stupid way that Apple do things.
If data doesn't work straight off but calls and texts do then check your internet settings and if the apn field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, reboot and see if data starts working.

Hope this helps.

clionahassett
Newcomer
Why has my money not been taken out of my account every month on the 5 now I have no credit your telling me to buy when you have my account please give me credit

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post is unclear.
Please explain the issue more clearly.
Who is telling you to buy what?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @clionahassett?

jess18
Visitor
My friend is on the don membership and is goin to uk, will his phone not work over there because he’s not on the guido plan?