cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going abroad

karenccc
Newcomer
Hi Im heading to the UK this week and Im just wondering if my data will work while I'm over there.

Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Correct - it won't work.
EU roaming only works on Guido.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jess18?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rosiedeasy
Newcomer
Apn settings

You post is unclear.

Are you looking for internet settings?

If so follow the instructions here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If not then please clarify what your issue/question is.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @rosiedeasy ?

going abroad do i need to get credit to use google maps

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No but data will only work while you're travelling in the EU while using a Guido membership.
Where are you going and what membership do you have?
Where data is not supported then offline Google maps might be an option.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Offline Google Maps...

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6291838?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Did that help at all @amarach ?