cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with internet connection

KarenH8615
Newcomer

Hi 

I'm having problems with internet connection with 48, I've been having these problems for a while, I'm now considering going back with either vodafone or three, as the problems I have don't seem to be fixed. It's very annoying I know it's cheap, but seriously to send a message and it doesn't go through, it's not good enough. 

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You haven't described the exact nature of the problems that you're having.

"to send a message and it doesn't go through, it's not good enough." doesn't really clarify anything.

What sort of message are you referring to?

The first/main thing to do is to ensure that your APN settings are configured correctly.

I would consider deleting any APN(s) already configured and starting from scratch by sending a text to 50048 (contents doesn't matter) and following the instructions to ensure that the settings are correct:

Then I would check the signal strength and do few speed tests to gather some hard data.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.