cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy data for abroad (Netherlands)

ae86girl
Newcomer
Hi, I've went online to see my options for roaming costs as I'm going abroad for a few days. However it only gave me options to buy minutes and calls and I don't want that I want mobile data so I can connect to people while I'm away and access other stuff while I'm not in a wifi zone. Please tell me there's a way of buying mobile data and if so what do I do?
Thanks in advance.
Cliona
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately not.

48 simply don't support data services while roaming abroad.

To access the internet or use internet connected apps you have to use wifi where available.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately not.

48 simply don't support data services while roaming abroad.

To access the internet or use internet connected apps you have to use wifi where available.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DId that help at all?

ae86girl
Newcomer
Yeah thanks very much

Glad it helped.

This new announcement is relevant here:

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Going-away-Using-48-when-roaming/m-p/44774#M...