Newcomer

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can buy them via the app or here:

Buy add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

david0000
Newcomer
What's the number for it and what do i type i can't get it on my phone

What do you mean you can't get it on your phone?

And are you looking for the text codes for buying add-ons by text?

If so (it's certainly not clear from your original post) then here they are:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-buy-memberships-by-text/td-p/118/jum...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

david0000
Newcomer
I tried that i texted internet to 1745 and i got a msg saying i cant get it

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Then you mustn't have sufficient cash credit on your account to buy the add-on.
Dial *100# and hit call - what is your credit balance that's returned?
If you don't have enough cash credit on your account then you'll need to use the app or website to topup your cash credit balance.

Hope this helps.

david0000
Newcomer
I have €5.00

Do you have an active membership?

You need one in order to buy add-ons.

If you do and are definitely texting "internet" (without the quotes) to 1745 and are getting an error saying that you can't buy the add-on then you need to contact 48 support because that doesn't add up.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @david0000?