cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc m7 data disconnected, generic settings not working?

Anon
Not applicable

Htc m7 data disconnected, generic settings not working? also the models simalr to it also aren't working?

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
No I had previously tried all of that before posting the question, appreciate the help though!

If you followed the instructions that I linked to above and it's still not working then you must be configuring something wrong. Those instructions work for all phones.

Please post your settings (ideally screenshots) for review and double check against all of the instruction steps and settings.

I'm assuming that incoming/outgoing calls and texts work OK and it's just data that is the problem?

I'm also assuming that you do have a current membership and a data allowance (dial *100*8# to check).

Hope this helps.

Any update?

Anon
Not applicable
Can't screenshot on this but I have put in the generic settings a huge number of times and also tried the ones for the HTC specifically and when I try it there's nothing working. I used these settings before when I had the phone first and it worked, now doing the sane thing it doesn't yet I still have 2gb of data and all texts and calls in my account?

Follow the instructions here - they work for all phones.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If they don't work for you then almost certainly you are not configuring something correctly and you should double check all settings.

Hope this helps.