cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Data not working

amielynch96
Newcomer
Although I have the Mitch membership, and internet allowance available my internet data dosn’t work. It started of that it would work when I was at home and in my college location, but when I would go to Galway, Dublin or somewhere where I wouldn’t usually be it wouldn’t work. But now it dosn’t work at all even when I’m at home or at college. I have been with the 48 community for years and have never had any problem but as of recent this unreliability of the internet data, is making me consider changing company.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are your internet settings correct?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@amielynch96 wrote:
it would work when I was at home and in my college location, but when I would go to Galway, Dublin or somewhere where I wouldn’t usually be it wouldn’t work. But now it dosn’t work at all even when I’m at home or at college. 

By the way - are you sure that when you're at home or in college that you're not using wifi - so that if that's no longer working then it's probably because wifi is switched off?

Many people confuse wifi with a carrier data internet connection and don't distinguish between the two.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @amielynch96?