Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet Data not working

Average Joe
‎21-02-2018 03:03 PM
Although I have the Mitch membership, and internet allowance available my internet data dosn’t work. It started of that it would work when I was at home and in my college location, but when I would go to Galway, Dublin or somewhere where I wouldn’t usually be it wouldn’t work. But now it dosn’t work at all even when I’m at home or at college. I have been with the 48 community for years and have never had any problem but as of recent this unreliability of the internet data, is making me consider changing company.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Re: Internet Data not working

The Legend
‎21-02-2018 03:16 PM
Are your internet settings correct?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

The Legend
‎21-02-2018 03:28 PM

amielynch96 wrote:
it would work when I was at home and in my college location, but when I would go to Galway, Dublin or somewhere where I wouldn’t usually be it wouldn’t work. But now it dosn’t work at all even when I’m at home or at college. 

By the way - are you sure that when you're at home or in college that you're not using wifi - so that if that's no longer working then it's probably because wifi is switched off?

Many people confuse wifi with a carrier data internet connection and don't distinguish between the two.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

The Legend
‎22-02-2018 12:34 AM
Did that help at all @amielynch96?

Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community