cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet access for LGK7

brynappleby
Visitor
Registered my Sim..purchased a membership. Calls and texts working fine but I haven't been able to use data.
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to configure your internet/APN settings.

Follow the instructions here:

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

This should work but if it doesn't then do it manuallly:

http://48months.tweakker.com/choose/LG/K7%20AS330

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

brynappleby
Visitor
No joy! I've tried your suggestions. Plus a number of suggestions from the support crew. Its so frustrating!
What else can I try?

The instructions that I posted have never failed before.

If you followed the manual configuration and things still don't work then most likely you have done something wrong.

Try again and if you still have problems post the settings that you're using for review.

Screenshots are best if possible.

Hope this helps.

brynappleby
Visitor
Where do I put the screenshots

brynappleby
Visitor
IV double checked and taken screenshots. I cant see any errors. Still nothing

You can attach screenshots/pics to posts if you use the full website interface to the forum.

Any update?