cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet allowance

mcrowe
Visitor

Something is eating up my internet allowance! How come if I download a file of 200mb my internet usage is so much more?? Once got 3 files total 600mb and couple gigabytes gone!! Do I have a virus? Is someone piggybacking on my usage? Ta

13 REPLIES 13

Not really.. How do I check what these apps use?

For the third time ... you use the built in data monitor to check what apps are using what amount of data or you do a Google search for other apps that do a more detailed job, install one of these and use it to check what apps use your data.

I can't really make it any clearer than that.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No need to be rude dude.... Some people Re more tech savvy than others. Maybe someone else can put up a step by step guide how to check. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I'm not being rude but you're asking the same question over and over.
If you don't understand my advice then you should contact 48 support for further clarification.
But I suspect that they will say more or less the same as what I have already said.
Also Google is your friend to learn more about android/iOS built in data monitors and standalone apps that do a more detailed job.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.