cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet charges

jordinho11
Newcomer
Hi!

Just a quick query on internet. I just tried to buy an 1 GB of internet, but when I typed in my CCV code from the card, it said buying, then I got a pop up saying it timed out! So I went to buy it again, and the same thing happened two more times! When I then checked my remaining data, it said I had been given 3GB but I only wanted 1GB and have been charged for all 3GB. Could you please help me with this as I am on the Mitch package starting on Saturday and do not need the extra 2GB that I was wrongly given and charged for.

Thank you in Advance
Jordan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Contact 48 support and they may be able to arrange for you to be refunded any add-ons that have not yet been used.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Contact 48 support and they may be able to arrange for you to be refunded any add-ons that have not yet been used.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @jordinho11?

jordinho11
Newcomer
Yeah it did! Got onto the website and was went into the live expert chat! Everything done and dusted within 1hour! Thank you!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Great, glad you got it sorted @jordinho11.