Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet for One plus 5T

Average Joe
‎14-02-2018 04:05 PM
Hi, I recently upgraded my phones software and since then my internet is not working. I have tried all the various APN settings but their not working.. can anyone help or have advice on how to solve this issue?
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Re: Internet for One plus 5T

The Legend
‎14-02-2018 04:10 PM

Some of the instructions on the website do not work.

These instructions have worked in all cases so read and follow them carefully to get going:

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

If it still doesn't work then go back and start again as you almost certainly have done something wrong.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎14-02-2018 06:13 PM
Did that help at all @duracksarah?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎17-02-2018 02:48 PM
Hi, unfortunately none of the above instructions have helped and I still have no internet. I have checked and rechecked a load of times and inputted the relevant settings but it's just not connecting...
0 Likes

The Legend
‎17-02-2018 02:51 PM
Those instructions definitely work so chances are you have done something wrong.
Post your settings here for review - screenshots are best if possible - and make sure that you have enabled roaming, data roaming etc.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎17-02-2018 03:13 PM
Honestly I've tried all of your instructions. Only thing I can come up with is that maybe the phones new software update that I installed has interferred with it/not compatible. I've tried the 48 APN settings you advised, deleted all other APN's, re-inserted the settings again... Saved... Choose that APN and still nothing.. even changed the MMC and MNC to 207 and 01 and then 206 and 01... Still nothing. I have a bar with R at the top on my phone but no H+ that should be there...
0 Likes

The Legend
‎17-02-2018 05:30 PM
I don't know why you're changing the MCC/MNC fields.
They should be left at 272/11 as per the instructions that I linked to.
If you use the settings in the instructions that I linked to and take care of the other stuff mentioned then it will work.
Those instructions have never failed before except where people did not read and follow them correctly.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎17-02-2018 05:49 PM
I did input the instructions that you linked to me BUT they didn't work. As a result of YOUR instructions not working I was advised by a 48 technical agent to input new MCC and MNC numbers. This also has not worked. Also, I would like to add that I am fully aware of how to follow set instructions correctly so your condescending remarks are not appreciated.
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎17-02-2018 05:53 PM

Well all I was saying was that those instructions have always worked for others and where they did not was because people did not read/follow them correctly and made some mistake when applying them.

I still think that this is the problem here.

I don't know why 48 support are telling you to change the MCC/MNC settings from 272/11 because that makes absolutely no sense to me.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎19-02-2018 09:12 AM

@duracksarah - you still haven't posted your settings for review which might allow me or others to offer further advice.

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community