cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working after switch to Guido

bernardmcv1
Newcomer
I switched to Guido yesterday as I am going abroad soon, however my internet has stopped working. I tried changing my internet settings as instructed on the website. That hasn’t worked. The 3G sign comes up but it doesn’t work. I also did not receive a text when I switched over. Anyone have an answer?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you switch for another membership?
Are you sure that the Guido membership has started already and isn't queued up to start when your current membership expires?
Make sure that your internet settings are correct using these instructions as other instructions elsewhere are not reliable.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If it still doesn't work then you may need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @bernardmcv1?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gmdh
Newcomer
I'm having the same issue, my Guido membership was supposed to start 28th Feb, and it says it is now started but my data isn't working, I can't send texts and when I tried to call it says my monthly membership has run out..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to contact 48 support so.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help either of you @gmdh and @bernardmcv1?