cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

seanieodwyer
Visitor
Hi when I go into Internet settings I do not receive the SMS to set up Internet ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After all what?

Did you follow the instructions that I linked to above?

Did you manually configure your settings?

If you did and it doesn't work then you did something wrong.

In that case post your settings here for review - screenshots ideally if possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22

Unfortunately that's a common Samsung Galaxy problem world wide on many networks and I've never seen a fail-safe solution.

You should contact Samsung or whoever sold you the phone for assistance with this as it's not a 48 issue.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

carroller
Visitor
It doesnt help.
Your the big compamy which should lobby a big player for a solution.
Otherwise it looks like your happy to save data usage and bill me regardless.

I don't work for 48.

But this is a common Samsung Galaxy problem.

Google it and you'll find lots of reports of it worldwide.

It's not 48's problem and doesn't happen with lots of other phones.

Even the cheap Chinese android phones that I always use.

So you need to take it up with whoever provided your Samsung phone.

Personally I wouldn't touch a Samsung (or Apple) phone due to the many problems reported with both in spite of the big bucks charged for these big name phones.

Hope this helps.

carroller
Visitor
Can somebody from 48months please attend to my problem?

This is the community forum.

If you want 48 support then you need to contact them using the support link.

Hope this helps.

theresastokes71
Visitor
My internet not working

You posted about this before and I replied but you never said if what I posted helped or answered any of the questions that I asked...

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Internet/Mobile-Internet-settings/m-p/43936#M2010

Did it ever work?

Are your internet configuration settings correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

Do you have an active membership and a non zero data allowance balance?

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

theresastokes71
Visitor
My internet not working and I have the Don ontil the 21 of this month

theresastokes71
Visitor
I have the Don ontil the 21of April.but my internet won't work