Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet on Bush Spira D3 5.5

nolanpaul
Visitor

My phone is a Bush Spira D3 5.5 and cannot get internet

*edited title to match conversation* - Sheena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just to let you know I returned the phone and received a replacement and the situation is the same only one sim will run data if I wish to change I must physicaly change the sim cards around. I should be able to do this in settings but cannot. So put that on file for future ref.

Thank you again for all the help it's appreiceated.

View solution in context

23 REPLIES 23

nolanpaul
Visitor
Have those settings in and it still does not work powered off and on also

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Please post screenshots if/when you can.
Otherwise all I can suggest is that you contact Bush (Argos?) support because the settings that I have outlined work for all other phones.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi is there an email address to send the screen shots to please?

No. You attach them to your post here on the forum.

The option to do this is provided by the "toolbar" buttons above the beaver composition text input area.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks so much for your patience in helping us with this. It is now sorted. It is a dual sim phone, we swapped the sims around and the Internet worked. We contacted Bush through Argos and they are giving us a ticket to get a replacement phone. Thanks again for your time and help.

Glad you made progress.

Don't know if it's the case here but many dual SIM phones support 3G on one SIM and only 2G on the other one.

Although perhaps this is changing these days (e.g. 4G/LTE on one and 3G on the other - not that 4G is of any relevance on 48 still unfortunately).

On the other hand even if one SIM supports slower data than the other the data should still work.

Are you saying that you simply could not get data working at all with one SIM slot but it worked with the other?

Yes the data works on slot for SIM 1 but not for SIM 2 from what Bush are saying appears to be a fault with this handset will let you know when it arrives. It is so annoying as we out so much time in trying to solve it as you did too!

OK - that's interesting - thanks for clarifying.

Just to let you know I returned the phone and received a replacement and the situation is the same only one sim will run data if I wish to change I must physicaly change the sim cards around. I should be able to do this in settings but cannot. So put that on file for future ref.

Thank you again for all the help it's appreiceated.

Sort of defeats the purpose of dual SIM