cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet running out even on wifi

elainepace
Newcomer
Hi, I just ran out of data even though I've been using wifi these past few days. This has never happened before. My wifi assist is turned off and I only use spotify on offline mode. Any help appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should contact 48 support to see if they can tell you how/when your data allowance was being used.
They probably can't tell you what specific apps were using it.
The only way to do that is to use your phone's built in data monitor or install an app that tracks data usage by app.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should contact 48 support to see if they can tell you how/when your data allowance was being used.
They probably can't tell you what specific apps were using it.
The only way to do that is to use your phone's built in data monitor or install an app that tracks data usage by app.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @elainepace?

elainepace
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post was blank @elainepace.
Did you mean to add something?