am looking for internet settings for Vodafone smart 6
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just follow the instructions here - they work for all phones:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ewka80
Newcomer
Does not work

If you followed the instructions that I linked to above and it still doesn't work then you have configured something incorrectly.

Those instructions work for all phones.

Please post screenshots of your APN/internet settings and make sure to double check all other settings mentioned in the instructions.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?

ewka80
Newcomer
Not work

Well, as I said above, you really need to provide more info if you want help.

E.g. screenshots of your settings.

Almost certainly you have not followed the instructions to the letter as they definitely work for all phones.

Hope this helps.

ewka80
Newcomer

month Time to function normally, a few days stopped working

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand what you mean.
And you still haven't posted screenshots of your settings and I can't really help you until you do.
You should contact 48 support.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.