cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Anon
Not applicable
hy has the internet stopped working for the past week? Nothing wrong with my phone. It seems to be the network. I might get five minutes of good internet during the day and then nothing for the rest of the day. My girlfriend is having the same problem. Is the network down?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We have escalated this issue last week and are awaiting an outcome and and timeframe for resolve and will post here

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

turbodreams
Newcomer

I am having the same issue here in Wicklow. I spoke to a member of the 48 team on chat and they said there is an issue in Wicklow and Wexford but worringly did have no estimate as to when the issue would be rectified.

To not have the issue sorted in over a week is a bit ridiculous from 48 really. 

We have escalated this issue last week and are awaiting an outcome and and timeframe for resolve and will post here

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi

Can't say I have had any issues myself, but I'm based elsewhere...

Did 48 say what the problem is?

No they just said "they are having a serious issue". It's just concerning that they have no idea when it should be sorted. To be fair to 48, I've never had any issues with them before so hopefully this won't take much longer to sort. 

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply guys. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

KevinMcK48
Visitor

Hi Lofus, are you in the Wicklow/Bray area by any chance as we have a few network issues there which are being worked on