Did you mean: 

Mobile data slow?

Has the internet been very slow lately

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Not in my experience in Dublin.
Try deleting your internet/apn settings and reconfiguring them from scratch.
Read and follow these instructions carefully:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If that doesn't help you may want to try a replacement SIM.
And you might also want to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @donnadeldiablo1982?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No still running slow and chat never comes up anymore, thanks though.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you follow all of my advice, including contacting 48 support if necessary?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Chat support is only available during support office hours - 8am to 8pm weekdays I think. But if the chat is not online then you can just log a support request as normal.

Hope this helps.

SvitlanaS1698
Newcomer
Lately the quality of internet is so bad. How can I change the plan to 5G. Who could tell in details. Thanks in advance

You're replying to a 5+ year old thread for some reason.

If you're having mobile data issues then make sure that your APN settings are configured correctly.

Text "APN" to 50048 and follow the instructions:

If that doesn't help then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com