cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

JahadiH4076
Newcomer
I have 12.99 data plan and auto renewal is on 22nd of September but from morning Internet is not working. Can you please see the matter
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was it working before?

Are your APN settings configured correctly?

Could you have used up your membership data allowance and need to buy a data add-on to tide you over until your next membership kicks in?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have the same issue this morning. Not able to renew my membership untill now and it was working well before.

@JingL1897 wrote:

I have the same issue this morning. Not able to renew my membership untill now and it was working well before.

Several people have reported issues with membership purchases and auto-renewal here lately.

If this is affecting you then you may need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

VladimirG7293
Newcomer
Нет интернета или очень плохо работает

@VladimirG7293 wrote:
Нет интернета или очень плохо работает
There is no internet or it works very poorly

Did you configure your settings correctly?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com