Is the 48month internet down?

sully1995
Newcomer

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not where I am anyway - Dublin 1/7.

Try switching off and on again and maybe manually searching for and connecting to 48.

Are you sure that nothing changed on your phone recently - e.g. software update, settings changes etc.?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thehappyfecker
Visitor
Yes it is and has been at about 10% all week

No - it's not down as it's definitely working for me.

If you are having problems then you should post more details and/or contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

What do you mean "it's about 10% all week"?

I just did a speed test on 48 data and got 60ms ping, 5.59 Mbps down and 1.55 Mbps up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thehappyfecker
Visitor
Meaning it's not working efficiently for multiple people in my area, Internet speed is a dribble compared to the full 3 G strength we usually have.
More to the island than Dublin lad.

I was just pointing out that there is no general network outage since it's working for me.

I can only comment on where I am located obviously! Man Frustrated

So did you contact 48 support about your problem?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

How exactly did you measure it to be 10% of what it normally is?

thehappyfecker
Visitor
I'm sure the company's network support keeps the masts operating at 100 % where the majority of the their customer base is.

Now it's down to 7%, my God people what are we paying you for!

How are you measuring the 7%?

Did you contact 48 support about it?