Mobile data not working except for WhatsApp/Facebook

Bijoj1339
Newcomer

only can use watsap

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you configure your APN settings correctly? 

Text "APN" to 50048 and follow the instructions to ensure that they are correct: 

If that doesn't help then you'll need to provide more details - e.g. what happens when you try to use other connected apps or a web browser, any error messages etc.  Do calls and texts work ok? Do you have an active membership plan and a non-zero data allowance balance?

If your APN is configured correctly, you have an active membership plan and a non-zero data balance, and mobile data is working but only some apps function correctly then that's most likely some issue on your phone rather than anything to do with the 48 network.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Bijoj1339
Newcomer
i have done 12 euro plan .but the data is not working properly. only watsapp ans facebook is working ,not any other app is working

Duplicate posts/threads merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue. 

I already addressed your original query but you never responded to my reply:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Bijoj1339
Newcomer

My network is not working

You'll need to post a bit more information if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

What exactly do you mean by "my network is not working"?

No signal/connection to 48 at all? If so then if you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Or are some or all of calls, texts, mobile data not working?

Or is the problem something else?

Any error messages or useful description of what specifically is not working?

Do you have an active membership plan and non-zero allowance balances?

When did things work OK last?

Did anything change on the phone to cause problems - e.g. software update, settings changes, factory reset etc.?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate posts/threads merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue. 

Especially when you original post was addressed with a reply offering advice and suggestions.