cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data connection after doing factory reset

paudieoreilly
Newcomer

Cant get my Homtom HT7 to connect to Data after doing factory reset.All settings are ok.No problem with makeing calls and texis .Picking up wi fi ok.Tryed different sim card from different provider,still no data connection.Done second factory reset ,no joy.Can any body help

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Was it working before?
Are you definitely sure that the internet/APN settings are correct?
Can you post screenshots of them?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

All settings are correct,ie APN and internet settings,Called into phone shop and they could not connection with their sim card and their settings.Getting a R above my signal bars ,cant get rid of it ,even when roaming is turned off.Dont know if issue is linked to his.Thanks for input

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
As I asked before did data access ever work on 48 or any other network on this phone?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes it worked when when I first set up the phone .Done a factory reset and has not worked since.

Sorry not sure how to post screen /shoots

If it worked before and doesn't now then almost certainly you have not configured something correctly.

You should delete any APNs that are already configured and start again and follow these instructions carefully:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

Hope this helps.

DId that help at all @paudieoreilly?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The R on the signal bars is because 48 is a virtual network operating in the 3 network.
So it's expected to be there and there's no point in trying to get rid of it.
That's nothing to do with your problem with data access.
Why don't you post screenshots of your settings for review?