cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data out of the blue

fiachralambe
Newcomer

Hi,

Woke up this morning to find the my data connection not working at all, having worked fine for weeks/months prior to to this.

Phone not turned on or off. 

OnePlus 3T - settings for APN are as recommended and had worked until today without issue.

Can you please advise?

40 REPLIES 40

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Some of the suggested settings on this forum are wrong.

I would suggest deleting any APN(s) already defined and starting from scratch with these instructions:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1...

If it still doesn't work then you'll probably need to contac 48 support.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Settings are fine - it was working yesterday. Today is down. I can see my phone sends data - no incoming data from network .Has to be fault somewhere.

Working fine for me here in Dublin city centre but it could be a local problem depending on where you are?

Try contacting support maybe?

Edit: could your data allowance be used up?

Dial *100*8# and see what it returns.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi folks, it looks like there was an issue this morning in Dublin with some data services but this has since been resolved. Can you restart your phones and post here if you're still having the same trouble? Cheers 🙂

Mine is still down. 

I'm in Dublin 1

Still same  - internet down even after reset of the phone

Working fine for me in Dublin 1!

My data is also down in Waterford city centre! Phone says i've 3G connection but can't load anything. Still have a solid amount of data left too.

You should switch off and on again.

And maybe manually search for and (re)connect to 48 and see if that helps.

If not then you should contact 48 support.

Still working fine for me in Dublin city centre as it happens.

Hope this helps.