cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data out of the blue

fiachralambe
Newcomer

Hi,

Woke up this morning to find the my data connection not working at all, having worked fine for weeks/months prior to to this.

Phone not turned on or off. 

OnePlus 3T - settings for APN are as recommended and had worked until today without issue.

Can you please advise?

40 REPLIES 40

I've tried both, still no joy at all. Haven't had this issue for years so it's odd that it happened suddenly today considering i was using my data fine all morning too.

Thanks for your help though I'll try contacting support.

No Internet still after doing all of the suggested ammendments. Am In Dublin city centre

Thanks all, our networks team are looking into it at the moment. It isn't affecting everyone, and we aim to have full service back on track shortly.

Anymore update on this????

Mine is still down. Have restarted the phone but to no avail. I am in Dublin 1

Hi mine just went down at around 1pm. I am in Dublin. Whats app is hanging and mail no connecting. i have used up my data.

I don't understand.

If you have used up your data allowance then that's why your connection is not working.

If you have NOT used up your data allowance and it's not working then it's probably due to this current outage.

Oddly I'm still unaffected and have been unaffected all day in Dublin city centre.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gavin2
Newcomer
I'm having the same problem in Dublin city centre, tried turning my phone off and back on again several times and my settings all look good but still no luck.

I have the same issue, I woke up today and I don't have data network. I'm in Dublin 2 and in the morning I was in Dublin 13 and was the same problem.