cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data out of the blue

fiachralambe
Newcomer

Hi,

Woke up this morning to find the my data connection not working at all, having worked fine for weeks/months prior to to this.

Phone not turned on or off. 

OnePlus 3T - settings for APN are as recommended and had worked until today without issue.

Can you please advise?

40 REPLIES 40

hussaint
Newcomer

Same problem here. No mobile data since waking up this morning at home in Donabate, N.C. Dublin. Also same at work. In both places I have a "H+" connection but no internet access, "x" symbol on in bottom right corner of full strength signal indicator and "H+" in top left.

1.jpg

cignolo
Newcomer

Data is down for me in Dublin 24, was ok this morning.

hussaint
Newcomer

Please provide an update to the community !!

alfve
Newcomer

I have problems connecting as well. I tried to restart the phone around 8 times and is not working. I checked the seetings, etc, etc and still internet is down. Are the engineers working on this?

The team is working on this as we speak, and I'll let everyone know as soon as I know more 👍

rayne
Newcomer
Sorry typo. I haven't used the data. Right so I will have to wait then. Thanks

I've been turning my phone on and off all day, and keeping an eye on this thread. (Wi-fi is broken on my phone so without data, it's basically a brick).

Anyway - I just noticed original poster had oneplus 3t, same as me. There was an update on my 3T this morning and data hasn't worked since then. Could that be where the issue lies? in the Android update?

I double-checked my 48 Internet settings after upgrade and they were still intact.

There is a fault on core level between Three/O2 and 48/Tesco mobile. Engineers are trying to fix it but no time for it yet.

@startom wrote:

There is a fault on core level between Three/O2 and 48/Tesco mobile. Engineers are trying to fix it but no time for it yet.

Is that an update from 48 support or something?

What does "core level" mean?!?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Part of this info was confirmed to me over chat to support.

in short - in this situation core level would be "interconnect" between MVNO network(48) and real mobile operator Three/o2