cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data out of the blue

fiachralambe
Newcomer

Hi,

Woke up this morning to find the my data connection not working at all, having worked fine for weeks/months prior to to this.

Phone not turned on or off. 

OnePlus 3T - settings for APN are as recommended and had worked until today without issue.

Can you please advise?

40 REPLIES 40

OK - thanks a lot.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

michelleboxwell
Newcomer
Still having trouble with internet. Turned phone off and bk on..still getting nothing..

michelleboxwell
Newcomer

Our engineers are working on the issue here, and I'll keep you updated as much as I can. Thanks everyone for your patience, really appreciate it 🙂

This issue has now been resolved. If anyone is still having trouble, toggle airplane mode or restart your phone and you should have full data service again. Enjoy your weekend! 🙂

hussaint
Newcomer
Thank you so much to the team for getting the problem resolved! Can you confirm that each membership will automatically be extended by 1 day day as we have lost a day, but 2 days to say sorry???

@hussaint wrote:
Thank you so much to the team for getting the problem resolved! Can you confirm that each membership will automatically be extended by 1 day day as we have lost a day, but 2 days to say sorry???

Maybe they will but I don't think that they're obliged to...

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#3

3.8 We do not guarantee access to content or Third Party Services on the internet and we do not accept responsibility or liability in any way where you access or download content from the internet or upload or transmit content using the 48 Services.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

aido22
Newcomer
I still have no data since yesterday

@aido22 wrote:
I still have no data since yesterday

Did you report the problem to 48 support?

Hope this helps.

hussaint
Newcomer
3.8 is simply stating what content may it may not be accessible and removing liability against that you access, it is nothing to do with not having to provide you with the service you are paying for. Bottom line, if you're paying for something that is not delivered, you are entitled to a refund/compensation. No one is suggesting unreasonable compensation, just that the customer should not have to pay for that which they do not receive. Effectively a while day with out mobile data.