dave_3
Visitor

Samdung s6 no internet

*edited title to match conversation - Sheena*

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you configure your internet settings?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @dave_3?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dave_3
Visitor
Yes, but still no mobile data.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did it ever work?
Are you absolutely sure that your internet settings are correct?
Do you have available active membership and data allowance?
Are you roaming abroad?

dave_3
Visitor
When I changed phone to the s6 over two years ago I got a micro sim. I kept the same package 10 euro a month but have had no mobile data working.
I got the text numerous times to where it changes your settings and you put the 1234 code in but no joy.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you follow the instructions that I linked to earlier to configure your settings manually?
These instructions work.

Hope this helps.

dave_3
Visitor
I will try that. Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that work @dave_3?