cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

bmw10
Visitor
I joined this maybe three hours ago and since iv joined iv hadn’t internet now iv no net work what’s going on seriously what’s going on Iv just wasted 20 e
22 REPLIES 22

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately it's Apple who are responsible for this hassle with iPhones on "virtual" networks.
Many people get over the hurdles that Apple put in their way and eventually get their iPhone working on 48 or other similar networks.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bmw10
Visitor
Il try it on a different phone

Any update @bmw10?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bmw10
Visitor
No up date I took it out of my phone

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok I thought that you were going to try it in another phone or try the iPhone activation via UK SMS stuff that I mentioned earlier.
But I guess you've decided to give up on 48 after all?

bmw10
Visitor
Going to leave it thanks for all the help

@bmw10 wrote:
Going to leave it thanks for all the help

OK - pity because many iPhone users manage to get up and running in spite of the hurdles that Apple put in their way.

tomatoma
Newcomer
Hi, why my internet connect is not working a two days ? I'm both for 3e cause non left.

@tomatoma wrote:
Hi, why my internet connect is not working a two days ? I'm both for 3e cause non left.

Your post is not clear but have you checked that your internet settings are configured correctly?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

I don't understand what the last sentence means.

Hope this helps.

@dalyer wrote:
@tomatoma wrote:

Your post is not clear but have you checked that your internet settings are configured correctly?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

I don't understand what the last sentence means.

Hope this helps.

Any update @tomatoma?