cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

poppyhaz
Visitor
Since configuration of my internet/APN in settings I no longer have service. I have checked to make sure all details were interned correctly.
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean calls and texts were working OK before now but when you changed your internet settings they stopped working?

I would suggest that you delete any internet settings/APNs that you have configured and then see if calls/texts work.

If not then you need to deal with that issue first.

Do you have a connection to the 48 network?

If not then what exactly is happening?

Do you have roaming/data roaming enabled?

One way or another you need to get basic connectivity and calls/texts working before doing anything else.

Once you do get basic connectivity/calls/texts working then you can configure your internet settings afresh.

Some of the guides on this site are wrong but these instructions are reliable if read and followed carefully:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @poppyhaz?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

poppyhaz
Visitor
I have done everything you asked and still have no service

poppyhaz
Visitor
Yes calls and txts were working before hand. Yes I deleted any internet settings/APNs. Still no service. I have also reset my phone.
I have connection because I’m using my home broad band.
Any other suggestions? Really need my calls & txts back

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I think you're going to need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help @poppyhaz?