cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plus X Internet Settings

Anon
Not applicable
Hi there Can't set up my One Plus X with 48 Internet after a few goes. Followed the standard instructions and also tried to follow the 1 Plus 1 and 1 Plus 2 Tweakker guides. Roaming data and Mobile data are on. I've rebooted after making all changes. I have spare data left in my account so that's not the issue. Is there something specific to One Plus X that's blocking internet? Cheers D
12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you follow the instructions here carefully then you will get it working:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Cheers that worked perfect

Great - glad it helped.

Just curious - do you know what the difference was to what you tried before?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I had too many fields filled in - authentication type and was trying different things in the APN type

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK thanks for the update.
Some of the instructions on the site are misleading or plain wrong.
My instructions are simpler and more reliable even if I say so myself. 🙂

banana16
Newcomer
Hi I have a OnePlus X, there is an "R" beside my signal strength. I have the correct APN settings. My phone is able to text, call and receive but I cannot access the internet, please help as I topped up by €15 not knowing this would affect me. Thanks

Follow the instructions here to configure your internet/APN settings.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

If it still doesn't work post back with your settings (screenshots ideally if possible) for review.

Some of the instructions elsewhere on the site are wrong.

The roaming "R" on the signal bars is because 48 is a "virtual" carrier operating on the Three network.

Because of this some/many phones think that they are roaming even when they are not.

Some phones have an option to get rid of this (e.g. Enable National Data Roaming).

Bit many do not in which case just ignore it as it doesn't cause any problems or involve any additional cost.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

banana16
Newcomer
Yeah internet works its still there but it's grand