cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oukitel K4000 cannot get internet

gerod
Newcomer

Hi

I have tried loads of different combinations of interenet setting - from generic to trying Sony, Samsung, HTC setting etc. Still cannot get online 😞

Was able to get the missus online with her Blackview BV 2000, so I don't think it is a Chinese Android phone issue.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated, pulling my hair out here.

G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here to get your phone correctly configured:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here to get your phone correctly configured:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

Just give me a couple of hours to try your suggestions, and I will do that then, thanks

OK - let us know how you get on.

Read and follow the instructions that I linked to carefully and you should get it working.

If not then post screenshots of your settings if possible.

Did it work?

Yes it did and I marked it as solved

Great - glad it worked for you.