cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reception

sean_hegarty
Newcomer
Hi guys just wondering has anyone else poor reception in many areas? And if so is there a way to remedy it? I'm often asked would i recommend 48 and i would whole heartedly if, 1. The reception was more stable and 2. If 4g was available. Thanks for your help. Sean.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you have poor reception then you should contact 48 support for assistance.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @sean_hegarty?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sean_hegarty
Newcomer
Hi Dayler, thanks for your response! I feel like I should elaborate further on the problem. Where i live I have quite good reception. Between 3 or 4 bar out of 4. However when I go to my girlfriend's house which is about half an hour from cork city towards macroom my phone has the status "emergency calls only" none of her family have the issue and are all on Vodafone. I m wondering could I do anything to remedy the issue. Thanks again!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support?