cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming abroad

eoin85
Visitor
I am using the Guido membership in Croatia but I am unable to use my data. Calls and texts work fine and my roaming is switched on. Any suggestions?
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Lots of people have had this problem even though internet should work while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership.
Can you post what your APN settings are at the moment?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

eoin85
Visitor
APN is: Internet.ch.upcmobile.Com

eoin85
Visitor
Mcc 206 mnc 01

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I doubt that this will work but try changing your APN to 48months.liffeytelecom.com and then toggle airplane mode on and then off again.
If that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support and see if they can do anything for you.
As I say many people have had this problem but the reason and solution is not clear.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @eoin85?

eoin85
Visitor
Yes that's working now, thanks for the help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Hi @eoin85 you mean that changing the APN from internet.ch.upcmobile.com to 48months.liffeytelecom.com made it work?
If that's the case then perhaps that's the key info that has been missing up to now which would help all others who are having the same problem which would obviously be good news.

eoin85
Visitor
Yeah that's all I did, I did have to toggle the flight mode on and off but it worked straight away after doing that. Thanks again.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Thanks a lot @eoin85 for confirming that.
It could help others in the same situation.
Enjoy your trip. 🙂