Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roaming not working.

Buddy
‎07-04-2018 11:26 AM
I have a Guido membership fully paid with additional internet added on and am in Gran Canaria and can't get the internet !!!!!! Soooooo frustrating. I have switched on and off airplane mode. Data roaming is enabled. I have restarted. I have taken sim out and put back in. Help as I just feel like ditching 48 the second i get home.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Re: Roaming not working.

The Legend
‎07-04-2018 11:58 AM
I'm assuming that you have a network connection and calls/texts are working ok?
If so then check the internet settings and if the apn field has changed value from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it back to that, reboot and see if data starts working.
This is a common problem and solution for many people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership who cannot get data working straight off.
But if that doesn't work for you then you'll need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-04-2018 05:32 PM
Did that help at all @deckav?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Buddy
‎08-04-2018 10:03 PM
No. Not working. Very very frustrating having to go to a bar with Wi-Fi to comment.
0 Likes

Buddy
‎08-04-2018 10:06 PM
No. Not working. Very very frustrating having to go to a bar with Wi-Fi to comment. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yw9nC1XFsSR52Acy2
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎08-04-2018 10:16 PM

You didn't clarify if you have a network connection and if calls/texts work.
Your screenshot shows the NAME of the apn but not what the apn FIELD of the apn is set to.

0 Likes

Buddy
‎08-04-2018 10:51 PM
Yes calls and texts working. https://photos.app.goo.gl/7jU6hoBeNY4HClqL2
0 Likes

The Legend
‎08-04-2018 11:26 PM

OK - I don't know why it's not working so.

The only other thing that I can suggest is deleting your 48 APN(s) and starting from scratch with these instructions:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Otherwise you'll have to try 48 support and see if that can offer any advice.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎09-04-2018 10:37 AM

Did that help at all @deckav or were 48 support able to help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Buddy
‎15-04-2018 05:27 PM
Hi Dalyer. Nothing worked. Ruined my week away. Could only occasionally make calls - 1 in 10 times it might work.. No internet at all. Im back since Friday night and now cant use my phone at all. It says not registered to the network! So leaving 48 as I'm away again in June and can't risk 48 not working again. My brother was in Lisbon last week and his phone wouldn't work either and he's with 48 !!! Disaster !!!
1 Like

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community