Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Roaming not working.

The Legend
‎16-04-2018 08:46 AM

Did you ever contact 48 support about this?

Now that you're home if you do a manual scan for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If your internet settings APN field is not 48months.liffeytelecom.com then you should change it to that and reboot.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎16-04-2018 10:14 AM

Hi,

The same happend with me. 

Just back from Paris for the weekend and on arrival found out phone network did not work .... At all! (texts, Internet & calls) 

On the Guido plan as required - 3 of us were on same plan with same story, we did everything to get it working. 48 could not be contacted as they were closed weekend... Disaster. Always at a time when you need your phoneSmiley Sad . So much for sit back and relax and use your phone like normal. 

Been with 48 For some time but no more! 3 of us going to now move to a more reliant roaming provider.

Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎16-04-2018 10:21 AM

Did you all have iPhones by any chance?

Also - 48 support is not closed at weekends.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-to-get-help/ta-p/238

"The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm."

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 09:45 AM

Hi Dalyer

Thanks for your help but I've given up with 48 and moved unfortunately.

A week away without the phone and internet is unacceptable and my brother was away in Lisbon at the same time and his 48 phone wouldn't work either so not risking it again. 48 Twitter support buried their head in the sand too !!

You alone have been very helpful although you say you're not an employee of 48 which is odd - maybe they should give you a job !!

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 09:50 AM

Agreed - you have to move - totally unaccepatable.

We moved to Virgin media who came recommended and I got all you can eat of EVERYTHING for €12 per month for 6 months because I have Virgin BB. All on a 30 day contract !!

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 09:52 AM

We have Samsungs by the way. 

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 10:44 AM

Hi Guys

Did you contact us on 48 support through chat or social media regarding roaming in the EU.

Obviously we cant guarantee connection abraod but we coudl have tried a few things to hopefully give oyu best chance of connection 

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 10:45 AM

Hi Guys

Did you contact us on 48 support through chat or social media regarding roaming in the EU.

Obviously we cant guarantee connection abraod but we coudl have tried a few things to hopefully give oyu best chance of connection 

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 10:46 AM

Hi Guys

0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-04-2018 10:46 AM

Hi Guys

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community