cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

samot74
Newcomer
Just landed in Germany and cannot connect to the internet, using the Guido membership.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I presume that calls and texts are working ok?
If so then check your internet settings and if the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, save the changes, reboot and see if data starts working ok.
If it doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support.
This (data not working while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership) seems to be a common enough problem for some users do some reason even though it should just work.
Some users never manage to get roaming data to work at all unfortunately for some reason.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @samot74?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I had the exact same issue and your suggestion helped me dalyer! Thanks!

Glad it helped @lafike .

Still don't know why 48 can't arrange things so that it just works without this sort of messing.

Yes, very annoying. Support has no other help besides what you said.

I found if you delete all the foreign APNs then leave just 48 it works. Mine would not work while foreign APNs there, even though only had 48 APN selected.